cre8in

Friday, April 21, 2006

Robot Parade!

This will mark my first submission for Inspiration Friday. I figured I'd get the whole family involved. Below are the robots made by me and those made by my kids. My husband will probably be submitting his later.


"Row, Bot!" By Jenni


"Mercat" by GKB, age 7


"Construction Unit # 2" By JRWB, age 10


"Mermaid Robot" by GKB, age 7


"Police Unit # 16" by JRWB, age 10


"Butterfly Mermaid" by GKB, age 7


"Pretty Girl Mermaid" by GKB, age 7


EDIT!!!
here is a link to my hubby's robot!

David's Robot

4 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger D.J. said…

    Awesome!

    Construction Robot looks like he has an ant face, which is cool since ants build stuff.

    I sense an ocean theme here. I like the mermaids. Do mermaid robots rust?

    Row, Bot! hee hee I love that.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger jenni said…

    G says they don't rust because they are made from a special rust free material!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Tony LaRocca said…

    My God, you've got a full house there! You need a robot to look after them all! Cool drawings, by the way. I was wondering the same thing about rusting. They probably use a lot of Max Factor for Robots.

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Kim de Young said…

    Thanks for sharing all of these fun and creative bots... you have a houseful of artists there... can't wait to see what you all come up with next!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date