cre8in

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Nick Graham of Truman, Minnesota

Have you seen the story of The Youngest Grocer in America ... a seventeen year old kid in a small town. He bought the store to keep it open. Now he runs the only grocery store in Truman, Minnesota!

You might want to thank The Target Coach for that story. If I hadn't seen it there first, I might have left you with these instructions for making sauerkraut. I never realized there was so much to sauerkraut... or that it was so good for you. According to the people at www.sauerkraut.com we should really all be eating much more...

I wonder if they sell it in Truman....

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger tw4591 said…

    Saw your piece on NBC. Good luck Nick!! Keep up the good work. Reminds me of the mom and pop stores I grew up with (I really miss them).

    T Warner
    Bossier City, La

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date