cre8in

Sunday, February 03, 2008

what have I been up to?

well... since the move I have been doing more knitting than blogging... (go figure. it's easier to knit with a sleeping 16+ pounder on your lap than to balance the computer and blog... and I'm not that good at the left handed typing yet. ) I'm also not that clear headed.
I've also read a couple of good books.
read many good blogs. (and even tried posting comments... though clear and intelligent communication is not at the top of my list of skills these days.... I'm working on that. oh, and there are times when I've actually written responses, and failed to hit the send button.. and lost them to cyberspace... trust me, those were the really good comments where I come off sounding oh so smart, witty, and just like the kinda gal you want for a friend!

I've been cooking... i bake a couple of loaves of uber bread (it's super high protein and yummy too) each week...
oh.. and laundry. I have done lots of laundry... (* Note to self. order the new washing thing and blog about it. )

I've made up all sorts of ridiculous songs and made lots of silly sounds.. I'm also really good at raspberries.

pictures of my finished knitted projects will come.
book listing.. yeah, I'll get around to it eventually.

I'm just taking this blog commitment one day at a time...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Tammi said…

    You guys are awesome! Take your time - enjoy all this time with that beautiful baby :-) Tammi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date