cre8in

Friday, August 11, 2006

Illustration Friday ~ Play!

Our contributions to Illustration Friday
by GKB age 8
Today's Illustration Friday topic is "Play". I adore what GKB has drawn. She drew the American Sign Language sign for "play" in the upper left corner . (thumb and pinky out ~ hang loose style ~ pivot at the wrist) She also included her 'favorite people to play with'. What I love most is that they all have a piece of paper in their hands. This is because this morning (after a sleep over with a friend visiting from the other side of the country) all the kids were sitting at the table drawing various things. These pictures are pure imagination. They feed their active play later in the day, and listening to the chatter that takes place while they draw is unparalleled! For that very reason she included a pencil as a "favorite playmate" !

I will update this if her brother gives me something to post. Right now they are all far too busy playing =)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Karina Cocq said…

    que bonito, me gusta mucho es tipo de dibujo...es muy expresivo...me encanta

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    I love your little people, and the monster with three fingers popping out of his head - really nice little monster!! :)

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger John said…

    Beautiful !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date