cre8in

Sunday, January 07, 2007

stuff and nonsense.

Today we took down the xmas tree and other decorations, successfully adding quite a few usable square feet to our apartment ( don't tell the property managers, I'm sure they'd want to up the rent) In the process we also cleared out some other things. (thank you Freecycle!) I have another post cooking up in my mind right now.. very sentimental... regarding the end of the season, the tossing of the gingerbread house... I took pictures.. my eyes got wet. It may or may not make that final leap from my brain to the screen or pages of my journals.. we'll see... many things somehow don't make that final leap..

this quote was on the signature line of someone who plans to pick up our "random bag of electronic junk". Seriously. I love Freecycle!

"If you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman you educate a nation."
~ ancient African proverb

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date