cre8in

Friday, July 20, 2007

waiting and waiting and waiting

and yes... stalking the ups site for tracking info... anxiously awaiting that truck with the much anticipated package containing THE BOOK.

oooh will it ever get here???

We decided to skip the parties and ordered home delivery in our efforts maintain our own impervious charm regarding spoilers.

Now that the kids are older and huge fans it was a big decision.. to go and be surrounded by other potter fiends. Dressed in costume as they most certainly would have been, playing games as the air grows heavy waiting for that minute after midnight when the books are finally released to the public. Released to me. ... or to enjoy the quiet orderly and timely delivery from our friendly (are they friendly, I don't really know ours) ups man (or woman).

we went for quiet, orderly, TIMELY delivery in the comfort of our home.

Now , as silly as it may be.... I find myself going back to UPS tracking site... I know my book left Landover MD for its final destination at 10:48 AM.... (aghast I was to find it sat there waiting to be loaded onto that final truck for eight hours and forty eight whole long minutes. DO THEY NOT KNOW ??? ) I'm WAITING!!!


We spent the week listening to Jim Dale tell us the familiar tale, the next to the last (or is it?) book. We discussed possible endings, deaths... whose would be hardest to handle.. whose we just could never accept.
We spent time contemplating good vs evil...

and now we wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date